What is anti-social behaviour?
- Conduct that has caused, or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to any person
- Conduct capable of causing nuisance or annoyance to a person in relation to that person’s occupation of residential premises
- Conduct capable of causing housing-related nuisance or annoyance to any person.
You can report anti-social behaviour in the following ways:
- Via our online report form at the bottom of this page
- Download the ReMOTE app
- In writing to Beyond Housing, PO Box 138, Blyth NE24 9FL
- By phoning our 24 hour service centre on 0345 065 5656.
If you report anti-social behaviour anonymously, it will not be ignored, but the action we can take may be limited. Each report will be considered to ascertain whether it will be recorded only or investigated further.
You can take a look at our Anti Social Behavior Policy.
We expect you to be considerate of other people’s lifestyles so we won’t act on reports of behaviour most people see as a reasonable part of everyday life. This may include children playing outside, a one-off party or a dispute on social media, unless this is deemed as harassment.
Colleagues will exercise their professional judgement when assessing whether or not a report of anti-social behaviour meets our definition or not. Where the behaviour reported is not anti-social, we will provide customers with self-help options and/or mediation where appropriate.
Great neighbours make great neighbourhoods. Here’s some great advice on being a good neighbour.