We are running a Christmas photo competition for Beyond Housing customers and will be giving away Love2Shop vouchers to the lucky winners. By submitting a picture of your fantastic Christmas decorations, you will automatically be entered into a random prize draw to win a Love2Shop voucher.
With winter now in full swing, and Christmas fast approaching, we’d love to see how you prepare for this festive season!
Submit your photos through the form below and you will be automatically entered into a random prize draw to win a Love2Shop voucher! The competition will end on 31 December 2023 and winners will be contacted via email and announced on the Beyond Housing Facebook page in early January 2024.
- Submit ONE photo to our form. Include your full name and address (in case you win!)
- Your photo should showcase festive decorations visible to people in your neighbourhood. Think outdoor decorations, window lights/displays, and door decs!
- No humans should be included in the photos, displays only.
- All photos will be uploaded to a Facebook album and may also be used on our other social media platforms.
- The competition ends on 31 December 2023
- The winning photo will be randomly selected by an online generator.
- Winners will be announced in early January 2024!
Christmas Competition 2023
Terms and conditions
Competition terms and conditions
Participation in the competition is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By submitting a photo through the form you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Only entries that comply with the terms and conditions will be eligible to win
- The competition will end on 31 December 2023
- To be eligible to enter the competition, you must be a Beyond Housing customer
- The photo you submit must be of your own display
- By submitting your photo, you grant us the right to use it for promotional purposes. We may showcase your photo on our website, social media platforms, advertising materials or any other relevant platforms
- If your photo includes people, it is assumed you have their consent to submit the photo
- One submission per person
- The only valid way of entering is through the submission form
- Winners will be contacted via email and announced, including the photo (with your permission), on the Beyond Housing Facebook page
- We will not share pictures of children without your consent
- It is possible to win even if you choose not to grant us permission to share your photo. However, you must notify us of your decision when submitting your photo, or we will assume that we have your full consent
- The winner will receive a £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Prize not transferable or exchangeable for cash.