Redcar & Scarborough
£18,734 - £20,044 per annum
Permanent - Full Time
37 per week
Tuesday 25 February 2020
Asset Administration Assistant
This role is to provide efficient and effective administration, and clerical support to ensure the smooth and effective running of the Asset Management Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the departmental managers in current and future projects relating to service charges, leasehold, rent and buy, alteration request, stock condition data and asset performance
- Receive a wide range of enquiries and will need to be able to deal with the enquiries in a pleasant, efficient and professional manner
- Live by the company values to ensure that the highest standard of customer care is achieved
- Be committed to diversity and inclusion of all
- Promote value for money
This role will work across all Beyond Housing premises and we offer a flexible working pattern to ensure that the successful candidate is happy in their work.
Who is Beyond Housing?
Our story began in 2018 and we’d like you to be part of our future. With over 700 colleagues forming the Beyond Housing family, we cover 411 square miles with more than 15,000 homes, serving 30,000 customers. Our mission is simple; to provide homes customers want, services they value, delivered by people who care. We want to help our customers and communities to succeed and thrive. Considerate, collaborative, ambitious and accountable – that’s just our way of life.
Our offices are more than just the space we work in. We encourage inspiration, creativity and productivity in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We’re looking for people who are travelling in the same direction when it comes to the way we work, live our values and deliver our services. Our reward and recognition offer is pretty impressive too!
We have ambitious plans for further growth and impact, and we need the right people to take this leap with us. It may be challenging at times, but you can be assured that it is going to be rewarding and inspiring. After all, we are changing lives, every day, in all that we do.
Why choose us?
The team here at Beyond Housing genuinely care about the work we do to transform the lives of our customers. We think this is a pretty big reason to love your career at Beyond Housing, and that’s why our benefits package shows Beyond Housing genuinely cares about its teams too.
Our people are our best asset, so we want to make sure your wellbeing is the best it can be. Our responsibilities as an employer extend beyond the workplace, we want to make sure we can help and support you when you need it most.
So here goes:
- Flexible working patterns to suit your commitments
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Impressive salaries with incremental pay increases for most colleagues
- Competitive pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Life assurance to look after your loved ones
- Health cash plan
- A much needed caffeine boost with free tea and coffee (and cordial for when you’re feeling parched)
- Cycle to work scheme (if you’ve got the legs for it)
- Annual cost of living pay rise
- Agile working – to give you that positive work life balance.
Please contact Julie Vinter, Asset Services Manager or Bob Spedding, Asset Planning Manager on 03450655656 for an informal discussion about the role.
We are not working with recruitment agencies on this vacancy.