Band E, £22,913 - £25,130 per annum
Permanent - Full Time
Monday 30 September 2019
We are looking for a Plasterer/Tiler to join our voids team and help carry out repairs, maintenance and application tasks across all of our properties. You will be expected to...
- To carry out all repairs, maintenance and application tasks related to the plastering trade function
- To carry out minor building works within reason including minor brickwork, minor joinery, small tiling jobs and guttering
- To deliver service in accordance with the company’s Repairs & Maintenance Operational Standards
- To provide the service to the tenant in line with the company’s customer standards and quality standards
- To respond to all work issued through the company’s communication systems which may include PDA/IT systems
- To record work activity carried out, assess and record the materials used
- Responsible for their own compliance to Health & Safety legislation and for the safety of any recipients of the service
- Assist in the maintenance and security of plant machinery and vehicles
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to join the team. If you have the skills for this role then please don't hesitate to apply.
Who are Beyond Housing?
Our story began in 2018 and we’d like you to be part of our future. With over 700 colleagues forming the Beyond Housing family, we cover 411 square miles with more than 15,000 homes, serving 30,000 customers. Our mission is simple; to provide homes customers want, services they value, delivered by people who care. We want to help our customers and communities to succeed and thrive. Considerate, collaborative, ambitious and accountable – that’s just our way of life.
Our offices are more than just the space we work in. We encourage inspiration, creativity and productivity in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We’re looking for people who are travelling in the same direction when it comes to the way we work, live our values and deliver our services. Our reward and recognition offer is pretty impressive too!
We have ambitious plans for further growth and impact, and we need the right people to take this leap with us. It may be challenging at times, but you can be assured that it is going to be rewarding and inspiring. After all, we are changing lives, every day, in all that we do.
Why choose us?
The team here at Beyond Housing genuinely care about the work we do to transform the lives of our customers. We think this is a pretty big reason to love your career at Beyond Housing, and that’s why our benefits package shows Beyond Housing genuinely cares about its teams too.
Our people are our best asset, so we want to make sure your wellbeing is the best it can be. Our responsibilities as an employer extend beyond the workplace, we want to make sure we can help and support you when you need it most.
So here goes:
- Flexible working patterns to suit your commitments
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Impressive salaries with incremental pay increases for most colleagues
- Competitive pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Life assurance to look after your loved ones
- Health cash plan (coming soon)
- A much-needed caffeine boost with free tea and coffee (and cordial for when you’re feeling parched)
- Cycle to work scheme (if you’ve got the legs for it)
- Annual cost of living pay rise
- Agile working – to give you that positive work-life balance.
Please contact Steve Hayes on 01642 836057 for an informal discussion about the role.
We are not working with recruitment agencies on this vacancy. Closing date for applications is Monday 30 September 2019.