Are you Beyond Housing's next apprentice?
Band C, £18,734 - £20,044 (pro rata) per annum
Casual / Relief
Monday 10 February 2020
Relief HomeCall Advisor
You will assist in the provision of an efficient, effective call handling service both in and out of hours, ensuring that the highest standards of customer care are achieved. This includes the handling and escalation of calls from our vulnerable customers linked to our HomeCall service as well as dealing with telephone enquiries from our own customers and a range of other providers who we deliver out of hour’s emergency call handling services for.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling HomeCall emergency community alarm activations and identifying an appropriate course of action for the customer
- Handling reports of emergency repairs, involving diagnosing and scheduling appoints for out of hours repairs
- Re-directing calls to other sections within the company
- Responding to customer enquiries received through varying communication methods (email, text service etc.)
- Handling emergency calls for external partners and auctioning as per service agreements
- Creating and maintaining customer records
- Completing recording systems.
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience and the ability to organise and prioritise an ever-changing workload to meet targets, as well as being competent in the use of IT software e.g Excel and Word.
Who are Beyond Housing?
Our story began in 2018 and we’d like you to be part of our future. With over 700 colleagues forming the Beyond Housing family, we cover 411 square miles with more than 15,000 homes, serving 30,000 customers. Our mission is simple; to provide homes customers want, services they value, delivered by people who care. We want to help our customers and communities to succeed and thrive. Considerate, collaborative, ambitious and accountable – that’s just our way of life.
Our offices are more than just the space we work in. We encourage inspiration, creativity and productivity in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We’re looking for people who are travelling in the same direction when it comes to the way we work, live our values and deliver our services. Our reward and recognition offer is pretty impressive too!
We have ambitious plans for further growth and impact, and we need the right people to take this leap with us. It may be challenging at times, but you can be assured that it is going to be rewarding and inspiring. After all, we are changing lives, every day, in all that we do.
Why choose us?
The team here at Beyond Housing genuinely care about the work we do to transform the lives of our customers. We think this is a pretty big reason to love your career at Beyond Housing, and that’s why our benefits package shows Beyond Housing genuinely cares about its teams too.
Our people are our best asset, so we want to make sure your wellbeing is the best it can be. Our responsibilities as an employer extend beyond the workplace, we want to make sure we can help and support you when you need it most.
So here goes:
- Flexible working patterns to suit your commitments
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Impressive salaries with incremental pay increases for most colleagues
- Competitive pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Life assurance to look after your loved ones
- Health cash plan
- A much needed caffeine boost with free tea and coffee (and cordial for when you’re feeling parched)
- Cycle to work scheme (if you’ve got the legs for it)
- Annual cost of living pay rise
- Agile working – to give you that positive work life balance.
Please contact Stephen Moore, Team Leader (Monitoring Services) on 01642 771333 for an informal discussion about the role.