Home content insurance

We advise all customers to take out some level of home contents insurance to cover you against things like burglaries, damage caused to your belongings in the event of a fire or other accidental damage caused to other people’s property, for example your washing machine flooding a flat below you.

You can also insure your belongings against accidental damage.