We have a dedicated team to help you understand how to:
- Keep your rent up to date
- Check that you are claiming all the benefits that you are entitled to
- Manage your money and refer you to deal with debt
- Get home contents insurance
- Open a bank or savings account and how to find the best one for you including credit union information
- Save money on gas and electricity and reduce your bills
- Contact other agencies that may be able to help you further, such as the Citizens Advice Bureau
- Refer you for job and training advice
- Stay informed on the government’s welfare reforms including Universal Credit.
If you would like help with managing your money, please call us on 0345 065 5656.
The Money Advice Service has a free budget planner to put you in control of your household spending.
If you do find yourself in financial difficulty and are having trouble paying the rent or other bills, please speak to us as soon as possible. The quicker you let us know, the quicker we can help.