Enable Recite
Slant Top Slant Top

Pension credit and mixed age couples

If you are of pensionable age, you are no longer able to apply for Pension Credit if your partner is of working age. Instead, you will need to apply for Universal Credit until your partner reaches state pension age.

This could have a massive impact on low-income couples. For more information and to find out if will affect you visit the turn2us website.

Slant Bottom Slant Bottom