The Cliffs, Brotton
The Cliffs in Brotton provides 25 two and three bedroom, high quality modern bungalows to enable people to live independently for as long as possible, offering care and support for a variety of needs.
This innovative housing scheme offers the choice of independent living in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Boasting specially designed features to meet the changing needs of its occupiers, bungalows at The Cliffs have carefully planned layouts and access to a range of care and support services.
All 25 bungalows have been specifically designed to meet a range of support needs. There is a choice of two or three bedroom carefully planned layout options, which are allocated based on family circumstances and assessed needs.
The bungalows are spacious and attractive with:
- Level access floor throughout the home
- Step-free access
- Modern kitchen fitted with non-slip flooring featuring base and wall units and work surfaces with space for an electric or gas cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer
- Level access shower in the bathroom with non-slip flooring and grab rails
- Accessible switches
- Emergency alarms
- Modern heating with two zone controls
- Lounges and master bedrooms come with TV and telephone points
- Hard-wiring for assistive technology such as falls and flood monitors, medication reminders and dispensers, property exit sensors
- The freedom to decorate your home
- Individually metered water, gas and electric.
More than just a landlord
As a customer, you will benefit from having a landlord that really works to make a difference. As well as providing great homes to live in, Beyond Housing offers a whole host of additional benefits and services including:
- Quality housing services
The excellent housing team will support and work closely with you to help you maintain your tenancy, leaving you to enjoy a greater quality of life.
- Help with money
As a resident at The Cliffs you will have access to our Customer Income Advisors who will provide support and guidance.
- Volunteer opportunities
Volunteering can make a real difference in your own life and to the lives of others. If you’re looking to try something new, gain experience, develop skills, improve your career prospects, build confidence or meet new people then we’re here to help. We have a range of volunteering opportunities at Beyond Housing and we are happy to help you find the right one for you.