Reopening of our Redcar and Scarborough reception areas
From next Monday 14 September we will begin the first stage of reopening our reception areas to customers.
This includes our offices at Brook House, Scarborough and Ennis Square, Redcar only.
We will initially be running the reduced opening hours of 9am – 2pm, Monday to Friday.
- Safety precautions
- There will be increased hygiene measures to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of both you and our colleagues. When entering our reception area, we will ask you to:
- Wear a face covering
- Limit reception to three visitors at any one time
- Sanitise your hands
- Follow social distancing by staying 2m apart from other people.
- Our reception team have been equipped with PPE such as masks and gloves. You will need to ensure you stand 2m away from the desk when speaking to them
- The toilets at both offices will remain closed to the public
- Reception areas will be cleaned regularly, but cleaning materials will be provided for you to wipe down surfaces and devices prior to or after use.
- Please only visit reception to see someone about housing, rent, or work and training queries if you have pre-arranged an appointment with them
- This will help us minimise any waiting time in reception as there will only be up to three visitors allowed in at any one time. As many Beyond Housing colleagues continue to work remotely, we are unable to guarantee someone will be available to assist you without an appointment
- If you wish to make an appointment, our service centre can arrange this for you over live chat on our website.
- Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we are taking digital payments only. If you used to pay your rent in cash, now is the ideal time time to set up an alternative payment method such as a direct debit or a Me & My Home account
- If you need to pay cash, you can do this at your nearest PayPoint or Post Office. You will need a rent card or an Allpay payment card and your personal reference number (PRN).
- Entering and exiting the building
- Visitors will be guided to enter/exit via a one way system
- At Brook House, Scarborough – The doors will be opened and set to allow one side to enter and the other side to exit
- At Ennis Square, Redcar – Enter at the front of the building, exit at the back of the building (into the rear car park).
We thank you in advance for your support in helping make sure this first phase of reopening runs safely and smoothly.