Stay safe this bank holiday weekend
We are asking all customers to stay safe this weekend. The government is expected to make an announcement on Sunday, which means the current restrictions still need to be followed until that time. It’s still really important that we all do this to help keep one another safe in our homes and communities.
So far we have done amazingly well to support each other in very difficult times and we really want this to continue. We all have a right to live peacefully in our homes and we all have a responsibility to be a good neighbour.
While you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend we ask you to:
- Follow government’s social distancing guidelines
- Be considerate with the amount of noise you are making, especially if this is late in the evening
- Be careful if you are having a BBQ, please make sure you have lit it in a safe place and it is put out correctly
- Not leave any waste in your garden, street or communal areas
- Do any DIY jobs between 8am-7pm
- Not burn garden waste if your neighbour has their washing out.
Great communities are built from neighbours being kind, considerate and tolerant. We know these are difficult times, and the community spirit and the way the restrictions have been followed by so many of you is really appreciated. We ask that you please continue to do this over this weekend to help keep one another other safe.
If activities are taking place that you feel do not help create great communities please contact 101 for assistance or report through our website here, where it will be looked at when we return to work on Monday.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times, and thank you for your support in keeping one another safe.