This is for customers looking for a home to rent or mutual exchange in Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby, Filey and surrounding rural villages.
Why choose Beyond Housing?
- Over 15,000 properties
- A responsive repairs and maintenance service
- Out of hours emergency repairs
- Independent and supported living service
- A reputable landlord who invests in their communities
- Proven track record in dealing with anti-social behaviour
- A dedicated housing advisor
- No administration fees
- Free annual gas safety check
- Easy ways to pay your rent
- Provides services beyond the front door.
For details of how to register and to start searching for your new home, please see below.
So, if your family is expanding, you need to downsize or are simply looking to move, register an application online by clicking on either the Register North East or Register North Yorkshire button depending on where you would like to live. If you would like to live in both areas please apply to both.
If you are having difficulty registering online, please call us on 0345 065 5656 for advice.
When you’re registered and you see a home you like, you can express your interest by bidding on that property.
North East customers
This is for customers looking for a home to rent or mutual exchange in the Redcar and Cleveland, Newcastle, Darlington and Middlesbrough areas.
North Yorkshire customers
This is for customers looking for a home to rent or mutual exchange in the Scarborough, Whitby, Staithes and Filey areas.