Looking at our data
- For the 12 month period, between December 2021 to November 2022, 7.6% of our properties had some degree of risk in relation to damp/mould – these included properties that had specific HHSRS categorisation and any properties that had repairs connected with potential mould/damp concerns. Of those properties, one was rated as severe (HHSRS 1) and 149 were rated as moderate (HHSRS 2) at the end of November 2022
- As at March 2023: No properties were rated as severe, and 152 properties were rated as moderate risk.
- Updated June 2023: Four properties have a severe rating and 152 a moderate rating
- Note Beyond Housing completes an aftercare inspection, approximately four months after triage/treatment, to ensure that the reported issue is fully resolved – only after that point is any case closed
- Next update due September 2023.